Stargazing / Jen Wang ; color by Lark Pien.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 19 of 34 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
1 current hold with 34 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||JGN WAN (Text)||37268003061835||AHMFL Juvenile Graphic Novels||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250183873 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250183871 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781250183880 (paperback)
- ISBN: 125018388X (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781725449688
- Physical Description: 208 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : First Second,an imprint of Roaring Brook press, 
- Copyright: 2019
"Moon is everything Christine isn't. She’s confident, impulsive, artistic . . . and though they both grew up in the same Chinese-American suburb, Moon is somehow unlike anyone Christine has ever known. But after Moon moves in next door, these unlikely friends are soon best friends, sharing their favorite music videos and painting their toenails when Christine's strict parents aren't around. Moon even tells Christine her deepest secret: that she has visions, sometimes, of celestial beings who speak to her from the stars. Who reassure her that earth isn't where she really belongs. Moon's visions have an all-too-earthly root, however, and soon Christine's best friend is in the hospital, fighting for her life. Can Christine be the friend Moon needs, now, when the sky is falling?." -- Amazon.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Comics (Graphic works)