Anya and the dragon / by Sofiya Pasternack ; interior illustrations by Celeste Knudsen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 5 of 6 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||JF PAS (Text)||37268003061082||AHMFL Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780358006077 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0358006074 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 394 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Boston ; Versify, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
- Copyright: ©2019
In an alternate ninth century, twelve-year-old Anya and a new friend face a Viking and a tsar to protect the water dragon that saved her life, putting her family's home at risk.
Search for related items by subject