The distance between me and the cherry tree / Paola Peretti ; translated by Denise Muir ; illustrated by Carolina Rabei.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 11 of 13 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||JF PER (Text)||37268003061561||AHMFL Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534439627 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1534439625 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781534439634 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1534439633 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 215 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Atheneum Books for Young Readers edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2018
When nine-year-old Mafalda learns she will go blind in six months from Stargardt Disease, she needs the help of family and friends to retain what is essential to her.-- Provided by Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Blind > Juvenile fiction.
People with disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Blind > Fiction.
People with disabilities > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.