- 1 copy at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 78 copies at SPARK Library System. (Show)
1 current hold with 91 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||F GRI||37268002296572||AHMFL Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||F GRI||37268002296580||AHMFL Adult Fiction||Checked Out||04/03/2017|
- ISBN: 9780385539432 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0385539436 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 344 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| A nomadic lawyer because of frequent death threats, Sebastian Rudd takes on a case involving a brain-damaged young man accused of murdering two little girls.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers with mental disabilities > Fiction.
Girls > Crimes against > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Judicial ethics > Fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Detective and mystery fiction.
Summary: A nomadic lawyer because of frequent death threats, Sebastian Rudd takes on a case involving a brain-damaged young man accused of murdering two little girls.