The only game : a Home Team novel / Mike Lupica.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 45 of 51 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 51 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||JUV SER HOM (Text)||37268003061595||AHMFL Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481409957 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1481409956 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781481409964 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1481409964 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 310 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
Sixth grade is supposed to be the year that Jack Callahan would lead his team to a record-shattering season and the Little League World Series, but after the death of his brother he loses interest in baseball and only Cassie, star of the girls' softball team, seems to understand.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.0 9 9 171979
Search for related items by subject