The promised Neverland. 2, Control / story by Kaiu Shirai ; art by Posuka Demizu ; translation, Satsuki Yamashita ; touch-up art & lettering, Mark McMurray.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 3 of 3 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||GN SHI (Text)||37268003061181||AHMFL YA Graphic Novel||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1421597136
- ISBN: 9781421597133
- Physical Description: 187 pages : illustrations
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, 
Translated from the Japanese.
Paging is from back to front to preserve the original Japanese format.
The children of the Grace Field House orphanage have their happy lives upended when they find out they're being raised to be fed to demons. Determined to save themselves and the other kids, Emma, Norman, and Ray begin planning an escape. But their caretaker, "Mom," has brought in extra help to keep the orphans in line.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Graphic novels > Japan.
Comics (Graphic works)