Eleanor & Park / Rainbow Rowell.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 4 of 5 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||YA ROW (Text)||37268003013646||AHMFL Young Adult||Available||-|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||YA ROW (Text)||37268003060001||AHMFL Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250127082
- Physical Description: 336 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Universal special edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2016.
Set over the course of one school year in 1986, this is the story of two star-crossed misfits--smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try.
|Study Program Information Note:||
AR Accelerated Reader UG
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Love > Fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Omaha (Neb.) > History > 20th century > Fiction.