The night tiger / Yangsze Choo.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 38 of 43 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 43 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||F CHO (Text)||37268003061074||AHMFL Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250175458 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250175453 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 372 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Flatiron Books, 2019.
A vivacious dance-hall girl in 1930s colonial Malaysia is drawn into unexpected danger by the discovery of a severed finger that is being sought by a young houseboy in order to protect his late master's soul.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Malaysia > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Superstition > Fiction.