I voted : making a choice makes a difference / Mark Shulman ; illustrated by Serge Bloch.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 8 of 13 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||J 324.6 SHU (Text)||37268003060662||AHMFL Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780823445615 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823445615 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Neal Porter Books/Holiday House, 
- Copyright: © 2019.
This simple and lighthearted introduction to voting moves from making choices about food and fun to the steps and strategies involved in choosing a classroom pet. It then explains how those same principles apply when we choose and vote for leaders at the local, state, and national level.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Voting > United States > Juvenile literature.
Elections > United States > Juvenile literature.