Mr. Lemoncello's great library race / / Chris Grabenstein.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Alexander Hamilton Memorial System.
- 40 of 46 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 46 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library||JUV SER MRL (Text)||37268003061488||AHMFL Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780553536065 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0553536060 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 279 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
Sequel to: Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics.
"Mr. Lemoncello holds a contest for his young friends where they must race to bring interesting facts back to his library."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.3 7 7 191459
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Contests > Juvenile fiction.
Libraries > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Eccentrics and eccentricities > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Mr. Lemoncello ; 3
- Mister Lemoncello ; 3
- Grabenstein, Chris. Mr. Lemoncello's library ; 3.
- Mister Lemoncello ; 3.